Quantcast Top 10|Social media|How to|Blogging & Resources|Guides: My Experiences With Neobux

Saturday, March 13, 2010

My Experiences With Neobux

I review of my experience thus far with Neobux, and some of my thoughts and opinions on it.
In October of 2009, I joined a site called Neobux. Neobux is a well-known PTC site that accepts members from around the world. Many PTC sites fail because of insufficient funds, but Neobux has been around now for about two years, making it well-established. It is also the first PTC that I have invested money into, and one I have faith will be around for a long time. As such, I have decided to share my experiences and opinions on the site thus far, and hopefully, for those who have lost faith in PTC in the past, you will take the time to maybe give PTC a second chance.

For those who are not aware of what PTC, I will go into a brief explanation. PTC stands for paid-to-click, and involves a member of a site viewing ads for a set time (usually around 30 seconds) and getting paid a certain amount of money for that (around $0.01 for the most part). After reaching a certain amount, a member can then cashout to certain payment processors used by the site such as Paypal or Alertpay. Though a penny might not seem like a large amount, Neobux innovated through the addition of referral renting. In this situation, a member rents rerrals for a month, during which the referrals earn them money through their clicks. If a referral is inactive (they don't click their ads), they can be recycled for a small fee. In this way, many members have made huge profits on PTC sites. I have seen members on the forum who are able to make as much as $2500 a month. However, I won't lie and say this is easy to accomplish. Most people who get this kind of result have also made the biggest investments. There are others who don't make as big of an investment, but can still make some profit each month.
Now, as for my experience, I remained a standard member for the beginning of my time on Neobux. This is due to two things: 1) There is a requirement to upgrading, one that requires a specific number of clicks and having rented referrals twice 2) It's easier to rent referrals as a standard member, and I wanted to make a cashout before investing (just as a reassurance). The $2 I did cashout arrived instantly, as Neobux promised, and after becoming inspired by all the success I was seeing on the forums, I decided to invest at the beginning of 2010. I upgraded to Golden membership (which is $90/year for those wondering) and also used my own money to rent 100 referrals. Thus far, I have been doing pretty well, having rented 25 more referrals and having more than enough money left over to renew referrals with. I like the site, as it's easy to click all the required ads each day, and with only 125 referrals, it doesn't take much time to overlook and manage them. I am currently in profit, and hope to renew my golden membership once my current one expires. As you can see, I am already thinking ahead to next year because I have faith that Neobux will be around for quite some time, and I plan on using it as a way to make some extra spending money.


Neobux is a site that requires patience to be successful. It doesn't necessarily require investment, but the more you invest upfront, the more you will make in the long-run. I know of a member who has invested out-of-pocket money, then reinvested all the money he has ever made on Neobux. As a result, he has invested over $25,000 in the site without a single cashout. If this doesn't display confidence in Neobux, I don't know what does. The forum is helpful, active, and friendly, as are the admins, who offer great support. I have had a very positive experience, and believe that anyone who has not yet tried it out should look into and give it a shot. If you so desire to help me out, this link will take you to the site, and if you signup, add you as one of my referrals:   http://www.neobux.com/?r=smit9270004477

  Good luck with this site; I'm sure you'll love neobux as much as I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment

STATS