Quantcast Top 10|Social media|How to|Blogging & Resources|Guides: International Freebie Sites – Blogging Part 3

Thursday, June 10, 2010

International Freebie Sites – Blogging Part 3

The number one question I get when I speak to bloggers about freebie trading seems to be: “I don’t live in the U.S. or Canada. Can I still do Freebies? The answer to that question is . . . maybe.
Most Freebie Sites cater to the U.S. and Canada. However, there are some sites that cater to the U.K. and Australia. Unfortunately, if you are from another country, you are not able to do Freebies at this point. Here are sites that allow U.K. and AU users:
Git-R-Free
It is important to not that the ones that I pay more on require more offers. I would recommend starting with 1 credit sites (easier to do).

No comments:

Post a Comment

STATS